How to create customer credit accounts:
- From the main navigation bar on Lightspeed, click on Customers > Customers
- Look up the customer in question (type out the first or last name)
- In the left sub-menu, click Account.
- Under the Create Primary Account section, click +Create account now
- Set the appropriate credit limit
- Save and return to the main screen
Note: you can also locate the customer through Lightspeed Golf, by clicking on "Show in POS" under Integrations on the Customer Profile.
To put a charge on the account:
- Attach the customer to the sale
- Select the items pertaining to the sale
- When you go to process the sale, click on "Account" as the payment method in order to charge the items to the account.
To make a payment on the account:
- Search for the customer in the customer search bar
- Click on "Check out"
- Directly open the payment screen with no items in the transaction
- Select make payment
- Select the appropriate payment type
- The payment will be applied to the payment window
- Finish the sale to pay off the account