The following steps will outline how to create your memberships with Chronogolf.
- In Settings select Memberships
- Create the different membership plans that apply at your course by clicking on + Create
- When creating a new membership, make sure you enter the Name of the membership, the corresponding Price (before taxes) and identify the corresponding Player Type that will be allocated to the customer when you sell that membership.
The following steps will outline how to create your services with Chronogolf.
- In Settings select Services
- Create the different services that apply at your course by clicking on + Create
- Services do not add a player type to the customer. Typical services are locker rental fees, club storage, range access and so on.